Although the primary purpose is the education of Catholic girls, students of other
religious denominations, irrespective of caste, creed and community, are also accepted.
The aims of the school is to give its pupils a sound moral moral education while
devoting special attention to their intellectual, social and physical development,
In our school, education is for the wholeness and dignity of each child.
- The dignity of each student comes from being a person.
- Created in God's image.
- Free to respond.
- Striving for excellence achieved at the level of her own potential.
- We value the student as a unique as unique person - who is already gifted.
- Who has a past, present and future.
- Whom God has called by a name of her own.
- This school sees the values of Integrity, Justice, Freedom and Love as essential
in the educational Thrust.
Therefore parents who intend to have their children educated here would need to
be convinced of the importance of these values and be prepared to make the necessary
sacrifices to live by them. The special thrust of our school is to cherish the most
deprived of this people and to enable them to take their place with dignity among